Monday 14 September 2009

iCarly Shippings

Hey guys,
I was on a discussion for ittk on Saturday for the Seddie fans and I was granted Princess of Seddieland. I got really excited like a 6 year old so I made a twitter called @princesofseddie because that's all I could fit. I enjoyed it for the first day until today another twitter was made for Creddie fans @PrincesCreddie I was told about it by a friend and in @PrincesCreddie's bio line she had written:
I hate Seddie and their princess Kori.
I found it really upsetting because I have said nothing to upset Creddie fans and I never will. There were some horrible replys sent to me too by her but she deleted her twitter.
I have absolutely no problem with what any of the iCarly fans support. It is up to Dan who he chooses (if he chooses any). We all like iCarly for the show not the couples and please never forget what iCarly is about. The randmomness and not the couples who we ship!
I love Seddie but that doesn't mean I will be cheeky to Creddie shippers. We are all different but we all have something incommon. We are iCarly fans!
Love
Kori! :)

2 comments:

  1. ignore her she's stupid. rock on mighty seddie warrior and princess of Seddieland XD lol did you see what she said to me about the giving her a piece of my mind? she said 'go on then.' then deleted the twitter XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mean girl!!
    Anyway i really like your site!.

    ReplyDelete