Saturday 5 September 2009

Script Page: What could it mean?


Dan tweeted this picture on Twitter earlier this week giving Seddie shippers hope. Dan then posted a blog saying Don't assume it is Sam, it could be anyone and he give 5 examples. Who do you think it is?

Incase you can't see it. It says:
Freddie:
Can we not just talk about it?
Carly:
No we can’t just not talk about it.
Freddie:
But my mom’s waiting for me to-
Carly:
I don’t care. Are you in love?
Freddie stares at Carly. It’s clear he doesn’t want to talk about it. He looks over at the kitchen table
Freddie:
So...what’s in the chicken pot pie. I mean,I know chicken but what other –
Carly:
Are you in love or not?
Freddie:
(long beat then) Yes
Carly:
(Sighs) But you promised. You said you wouldn’t fall in love with me as long as...
Freddie
I didn’t say I was in love with you
Carly stares at him confused

6 comments:

  1. I still think it's Seddie IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HOPE FOR SEDDIE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG YHUR NAME IS KORI??? MINE IS TOO.! any way if it's not sam i will kick every feddie benson on this earth in places that should never be kicked

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think after carly says thank god then freddie says i txted it then she goes u txted-? aw freddie! OR carly says so ur not in love with me? then h goes no i am i was wjust embarrassed to say it out loud. OR he says he loves sam but idk cuz thats what he wants u 2 think so DONT GET ME WRONG I LUV SEDDIE

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it should be Carly n Freddie 2gether... not Sam n Freddie

    ReplyDelete