Sunday 20 September 2009

Reviews on iCook

iCook was a more funner episode with not many couple parts but here you go:

Seddie:

  • When Sam licked her finger and stuck it in Freddie's ear
  • Freddie says "and my hatred goes stronger" we all know what that means in Seddie language
  • Freddie lent Sam his science homework
  • Sam tried to electrocute (my spelling is so bad) Freddie
  • Freddie saved Sam from her locker because he though it was on fire
  • They said What? Why? at the same time
  • The Seddie slaps

There was probably more but I'm just abit dozy at the minute. Leave comments for more moments.

Creddie:

  • The PJ scene

Sam/Carly:

  • The Band Aid
  • The iCarly webshow

My mind has went blank. I know there was more than that so please let me know

Freddie/Spencer:

  • Freddie got Spencer water

Spam:

  • Sam electrocuted Spencer

Leave comments with the couple and the moment

eg:

Seddie

the slaps

No comments:

Post a Comment